At AdventHealth University (formerly Adventist University of Health Sciences), we believe in creating graduates who understand that health care is a ministry where your hands are doing God’s work. Our unique relationship with the AdventHealth Hospital System provides unparalleled clinical experience for our students. Our residence halls offer apartment-style living with full kitchens, living rooms and shared bedrooms. Located in Orlando, AdventHealth University is advantageously situated within a short drive to Disney World, the Kennedy Space Center and miles of fantastic Florida beaches. Visit our campus or apply now free!
Andrews University Undergraduate Degrees and Majors
- Biomedical Sciences (BS)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Cardiovascular Ultrasound (AS)
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography, General-Vascular Ultrasound (AS)
- Health Sciences (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Healthcare Administration (MS)
- Nuclear Medicine Technology (BS)
- Nursing (BS)
- Nursing (MS)
- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- Pre-Dentistry (PP)
- Pre-Medicine (PP)
- Pre-Occupational Therapy (PP)
- Pre-Optometry (PP)
- Pre-Physical Therapy (PP)
- Pre-Physician Assistant (PP)
- Pre-Veterinary Medicine (PP)
- Radiography (AS)
- Radiography (BS)
- Some students participate in Orlando municipal softball leagues
Sports and fitness facility highlights (for residence hall students):
- Swimming pool
- Basketball court (outdoor)
- Tennis courts
Why choose AdventHealth University (formerly Adventist University of Health Sciences)?
There are numerous reasons to attend a college in the heart of Orlando, where palm trees are plentiful and the beach is only 40 minutes away. These reasons, however, have little to do with landscape and everything to do with learning.
- The quality of education at AdventHealth University (AHU) is enriched by a Christian learning environment. In addition to dedicated faculty, two full-time chaplains and a mental health counselor provide support for students’ spiritual and emotional needs.
- Students receive valuable clinical experience at Florida Hospital, one of the busiest hospitals in the United States and one of “America’s Best Hospitals,” as recognized by U.S. News & World Report .
- Established in 1992, AHU has grown rapidly – from 2001 to 2005, the student population increased 174 percent, with a current enrollment of over 2,000 students.
- The newly completed Campus Center provides a centralized location to fulfill student needs. The facility includes state-of-the-art classrooms and labs, academic and service departments, a bookstore and café, a student lounge, administrative offices, and the Student Success Center – offering testing, tutoring and career exploration for students.
- AdventHealth University enjoys a rich diversity in the student body, faculty and staff. Students from across the United States and around the world are making AHU their choice in education.
- AHU Online makes higher education accessible to students across the country, including those completing general courses through eCampus and working professionals pursuing advanced degrees.
- AHU Denver allows students in Denver, Colorado, to use video conferencing technology to interact and collaborate in real-time with students and faculty at our Orlando campus, and receive their clinical education in the Denver area hospitals. Programs offered at AHU Denver include Radiography, Sonography, and Nursing.
Choose to continue your educational journey at AdventHealth University; you’ll be glad you did. Click here to start your FREE online application today or visit our web site for more information. →